- Free In-Home Visual Estimates
- Professional Packing Services
- Complimentary Packing Supplies
- Secure Storage
- Licensed & Insured
Local & Long Distance
Movers & Packers
Let Us Contact You
San Diego Moving Company
When it comes to local moving, two of the most important considerations are how long a move will take and whether everything will arrive without complications. Our movers use particular techniques and equipment to increase the quality of your move. Some of those methods include:
- Covering every piece of furniture with thick moving blankets (secured with bands or tape).
- Shrink-wrap for the protection of items such as sofas, curios, and unstable particle board.
- Plastic mattress bags to prevent scuffing or soiling.
- Doorjamb protectors, floor runners, and pads for stairway banisters.
- 8 to 10 wardrobes for clothes, provided free for the duration of the move.
- Tools for quick disassembly and reassembly of beds, tables, pianos, etc.
- “Speed Pack” boxes to minimize the duration of long-carry moves.
- Hexacomb-lined crates to secure glass, pictures, and televisions.
- Most important of all: hard work combined with a minimization of all risks.